Wednesday 2 December 2015

Hotels near Candolim Beach are Perfect for Drenching Your Soul with Happiness

luxury hotels in north goa
Goa always manages to invoke the poet in me, with its beautiful frothy waves crashing on the shores, the silvery sun kissed beach so inviting, and the delicious food options so fragrant! I wish I could have just lived here; sort of line a vacation for life! Wouldn’t that have been great? Currently, I can manage at least two trips a year with either friends or family; yes, that’s how much I love this little union territory! I try to stay at a beach hotel always, or at least some place that is near the beach. This time around, I decided to stay at Adamo The Bellus; their website looked great and the pictures totally enticed me.

There were also a few packages on offer, which made me confident that I would not be burning a hole in my pocket by staying here. This is one of the most popular hotels near Candolim Beach, and the beach is so close that I could literally hear the waves rushing in. although most of the hotels in North Goa treat tourists as somebody to be extracted money from, Adamo The Bellus was different. They helped me hire a scooty, arranged a beach side dinner for me, and gave me a room upgrade absolutely free of cost! What else could I ask for? No more shall I look for hotels when I come to Goa, this is the place for me from now onwards.

2 comments: