Sunday 24 April 2016

I needed resorts in Matheran for couples



This month was going to be our 10th anniversary and I believed it was a big number and deserved a celebration. However, our idea of celebration is taking time out just for the two of us. Revisit why we are together and strengthen the base on which we have built our marriage. Mumbai has various getaways but I was adamant to find resorts in Matheran for couples, because I simply love the small town’s ambience and feel.

Adamo The Resort, Matheran
Adamo The Resort, Matheran
There are multiple locations where you can centralize your vacation and find the ideal hotel or resort. My personal favorite is the panorama point, since it gives a majestic view and that’s exactly what I wanted. During my search for resorts near panorama point Matheran, I stumbled upon Adamo resort and I fell in love! The location was perfect, the setting was perfect, and after the weekend retreat I can say that the staff too is perfect. 

They have adequate facilities and have truly built it like a weekend getaway. The décor, the services, and the people simply added and kept adding to our time off. We had a brilliant and unforgettable time, which we will cherish forever. I believe it has become our favorite getaway till date and we would definitely love to come back here and experience the facilities we might have missed this time around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment