Wednesday 10 August 2016

Hotels in nathdwara near temple are perfect for religious travelers


Adamo Vaikunth, Nathdwara

I was never actually an atheist but I also didn’t believe in the miracles of God, until, my son fell severely sick. He simply refused to nibble on anything and doctors failed to diagnose what was wrong with him. Between unending sobs and constant trips to doctors’ clinics, I started pleading God to look after my child. I was ready to do anything; all I wanted was his well being. And miracle happened, my son suddenly started eating. This might sound fictional, and I am also not telling that this might be universally true, but it happened to me. And as a gesture of our gratitude, we planned to visit Shrinathji Temple.

Shrinathji symbolizes a form of Krishna, when he lifted the Govardhan hill, with one arm raised. Devotees from all over the country flock to pay homage to lord Krishna here. Hence, many hotels in Nathdwara near temple have mushroomed. Catering to the needs of travelers visiting the city, these hotels offer comfortable rooms and a host of dining outlets that also serve pure vegetarian delicacies.

Since, I was travelling with my family, which included my parents, wife and my 5-year old son, I was looking for one of the hotels near Shrinathji Temple Nathdwara that provided homely comforts. My son was still recovering and my parents had special dietary requirements, hence, I was not ready to compromise with either their health. However, the hotel I was staying with, aptly catered to my requirements and served just according to our expectations.

Certain incidents change the course of life and this certainly did mine. I am glad I made this trip with my family and stayed at one of the most comfortable hotels in Nathdwara near Temple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment